Join Jesse and Gordie at the Governor’s Bay Community Centre on Saturday 15 October for this nourishing day-long spring yoga retreat.
We will have recently passed the spring equinox—an important time to honour the change of seasons, not just externally but also those that take place internally as we continue to move away from winter and into the blossoming of spring.
This nourishing day-long retreat will be held at the beautiful Governors Bay Community Centre, overlooking Whakaraupo. The day will include:
- Gentle flow & restorative yoga.
- Guided cacao circle.
- Exploring meditation practices.
- Nourishing, ayurvedically inspired kai.
- Discussion on the philosophy of happiness.
- Ample space for reflection & exploration of the peaceful surrounding environment.
Everyone is welcome at this retreat, regardless of your experience or ability.
$155 Uprising members.
Spaces are limited. Book now.