Friday 24 to Sunday 26 March 2023
Okuti Garden, Little River, Banks Peninsula.
Yoga is all about connection; connection to our inner nature, our self, connection to others and to our outer nature—our environment. During this retreat, Anja and Amaya will be combining their skills and talents in yoga and ayurveda to bring you closer to yourself and to deepen your connection to Mother Earth, Father Sky, the moon, the sun, the plants, trees and all living creatures.
This retreat is facilitated by Anja Foley and Amaya Priestley. Anja holds a master’s degree in ayurvedic medicine from Middlesex University London. She has been in private practice for 13 years seeing clients and teaching yoga.
Amaya is the co-owner and manager of Uprising Yoga in Christchurch. She has a great passion and dedication for this practice and sees herself as a curious and perennial learner of the transformative practices of the sister sciences of yoga and ayurveda.
What to expect:
- Two daily yoga classes: one vinyasa flow and one restorative class.
- Informative ayurvedic teachings.
- Lots and lots of nature connection.
- Three delicious homemade vegetarian meals per day based on ayurvedic principles.
- Two nights shared accommodation in yurts—super cute!
Or call us to book: 03 389 5061
Venue: Okuti Garden, Little River, Banks Peninsula