We’ve been thinking hard on how to respond to all the wonderful feedback we received from you through our community surveys we ran a little while back. Thanks to everyone who completed those, and for all the informal feedback provided during conversations too.
That input, combined with our own reflections and suggestions from our collective of teachers, has shaped a new timetable.
View and download our new timetable here.
These changes will come into effect from Monday 9 August.
- Some of the things you’ll notice:
- We have added extra 7.00am and 9:30am classes on weekdays.
- A new Yin class on Sunday afternoons.
- A new Flow class on Friday afternoons.
- Ashtanga is back in the mix, with a new class on Tuesday evenings.
- Both Saturday and Sunday morning classes are now longer so you can enjoy an extended weekend practice.
- Full Moon Restorative – a new monthly restorative mini-retreat, aligned with the full moon.
- Our monthly Meditation classes are now included as part of your Yoga membership.