We’ve been thinking hard on how to respond to all the wonderful feedback we received through our community surveys we ran a little while back. Thanks to everyone who completed those, and for all the informal feedback provided during conversations too.
That input, combined with our own reflections and suggestions from our collective of Uprising Yoga teachers, has shaped a new timetable, and some new membership and pricing options. So, without further ado, we are very pleased to introduce you to the next phase of Uprising Yoga!
View and download our new timetable here.
Some of the things you’ll notice:
- We have added extra 7.00am and 9:30am classes on weekdays.
- A new Yin class on Sunday afternoons.
- A new Flow class on Friday afternoons.
- Ashtanga is back in the mix, with a new class on Tuesday evenings.
- Both Saturday and Sunday morning classes are now longer so you can enjoy an extended weekend practice.
- Full Moon Restorative – a new monthly restorative mini-retreat, aligned with the full moon.
- Our monthly Meditation classes are now included as part of your Yoga membership.
Details of our new classes are here: bouldering.co.nz/yoga
New membership & pricing options
We now have a yoga-only membership – $19 per week gives you unlimited access to all yoga classes.
Our $29 Unlimited membership remains, giving you full access to the bouldering and fitness gyms as well as unlimited yoga classes.
Both memberships give you a 40% discount on yoga-related workshops, courses and events.
Day passes to the climbing and fitness gyms will be available to Yoga Members for just $10.
If you’d like to update your current membership, or just want to know more, get in touch via email at: [email protected]
All our membership & pricing details are here: bouldering.co.nz/prices.