Uprising are committed to promoting safe and enjoyable use of the Uprising facility.
Outside the Gym:
- All Uprising user parking is roadside only. Please park respectfully.
- Disabled parking is available in front of the gym.
- Please be respectful to our neighbours and keep the noise down when arriving and departing Uprising.
While in the Gym:
- All users have responsibility for keeping the stairs, padded areas, and floors clear. Cubby holes are provided for packs and clothing.
- All registered users will be made aware of and agree to the Uprising housekeeping rules on the first visit.
- Appropriate closed toe and clean footwear must be worn. No Bare feet while climbing.
- No alcohol/drugs – apart for liqueur chocolate.
- Uprising staff reserve the right to close off any part of the gym at any time for any reason.
- Under 13s: must have paying adult directly supervising activity at all times.
- Under 14s: are not permitted to use the boardroom or exercise zone equipment.
- Under 18s: entry outside of staffed hours or access to training equipment only under direct supervision of a registered coach.
- Users are not permitted to train or coach others at Uprising, whether there is any form of payment or not. If you are interested in becoming a registered coach at this facility, please see an Uprising staff member.
Oh and be Rad!