We are running a fun boulder competition during the month of December and we would like to invite everyone to participate and help support kids and families in need.
The only entry fee for this event will be a donation or gift of your choice to the kids at Cholmondeley Childrens Centre and Ronald McDonald House.
How it works:
- 1 problem will be tagged per day, each day. All will be of varying difficulty.
- Over 500 new fresh holds just landed for extra variety and spice
- Each problem is worth one point, but worth two if you do it on the day it was set.
- Once tagged, the problem will be up until the 24th, which is the last day of the comp.
The winners will be the male and female with the most points. Everyone who enters goes in the draw for some awesome Uprising gear!
To enter the competition you can:
-Make a donation to Cholmondely Children’s Centre at www.cholmondeley.org.nz/
-Put some cash in the Cholmondeley collection jar at Uprising
-Put a gift or two under the Christmas Tree at Uprising. Ronald McDonald House families really need this Christmas:
Gift Cards : The Warehouse, Supermarkets, petrol vouchers.
Unwrapped presents for:
-babies (0-2 years)
-teenagers (15-12 yrs)
Household goods, e.g.:
– Sugar – tinned tuna
– Flour – baking paper
– crackers – honey
– popcorn – dish washing brushes
– muesli bars – steel wool